Medicaid Private Duty Nursing Services
AssistedCare is trusted by families to provide facility-level care at home for Medicaid beneficiaries of all ages.We provide a holistic approach by meeting not only physical needs, but with equal focus on psychosocial needs. We want to help you and your loved one to thrive at home. Our highly skilled team of nurses provides up to 24/7 care, by following a personalized care plan approved by the physician of your choice. Many of the clients in our care live with one or more of the following:
- Chronic respiratory insufficiency
- Anoxic or traumatic brain injuries
- Cerebral palsy
- Tracheostomy dependence
- Gastrostomy dependence
- TPN infusion and nutrition management
- Oxygen dependence
- Seizure disorders
- Ventilator dependence (continuous or intermittent)
- Hypoventilation syndromes
- ALS ( Lou Gherig’s Disease)
For assistance with initial approval for services, please contact our office at 910-763-9933. If you or your loved one are already receiving Medicaid PDN services, AssistedCare is able to facilitate the transfer of care from your current provider. Additionally, our agency is happy to partner with your current provider to ensure the most complete coverage possible.
Private Pay Nursing
Do you or your loved one have a nursing-level need that isn’t covered by insurance?
Our Private Pay Nursing Program can assist with tasks such as:
- Wound care for pressure sores or a surgical wound
- Medication Administration and Management
- Blood Draws/specimen delivery to local laboratory
- Colostomy Management
- Skilled head-to-toe assessments
- Patient and caregiver education
For more information, please call (910) 763-9933.